Turku Sales Competition
16th Turku Sales Competition
- 12-13 April 2021
- implemented in online environment (TEAMS)
What Sales Competition?
- Competition is a role-playing game B-to-B in a sales situation
- A multi-stage sales case is being prepared for the competition together with the main partner
- The competing student acts as a sales representative in front of a living buyer
- The sales performance is judged by predetermined judges using the evaluation criterias
- Judges and buyers include representatives of companies, staff of the educational institutions and students
- The sales situation lasts up to 20 minutes / seller
- The first 2 stages are a sales situation and the final is the sales negotiation
More information coming in spring 2021.